AI4EU World Cafe Questions
Philosophy & Ethics
- Professor Nick Bostrom, Head of the Future of Humanity Institute of Oxford University said the following: “I believe that the answer here is to figure out how to create superintelligence AI, so that even if/when it escapes, it is still safe, because it is fundamentally on our side, because it shares our values.” How do we do this? / Which are the main (moral) values that the AI ecosystem should have?
- How do you perceive human-centric AI?
- How should democracy itself evolve in the AI-era? – How would you expect Greek philosophy and ethical values to interact with the wider AI philosophical approach? – OR – Should philosophical and ethical values evolve in the AI era? If so, how?
- What are the priorities we should set with respect to the philosophical/ethical AI questions?
Education & Training
- How can we democratize AI through education and training?
- How can we redesign our EU (lifelong) education system in the AI era?
- Which educational and training initiatives should Greece implement?
- What are the priorities we should set with respect to the education and training in the AI era?
Law & Policy
- Should AI be regulated and, if so, how and by whom / what processes? (e.g. should we rely on a bottom-up approach, a top-down approach or a hybrid?)
- How should we evaluate and potentially revise EU laws in the AI era?
- How should Greece define its AI Policy?
- What are the priorities we should set with respect to the law and policy in relation to AI?
- Which is the future of work (future jobs, work environments, working rights) in the AI era?
- How can Europe promote a human-centric approach to AI at work? How can the EU ensure a smooth transition in an AI-enabled working environment in a socially responsible way?
- How can industry and public sector empower an AI-enabled workforce in Greece?
- What are the priorities we should set with respect to AI-enable work?/ What are the priorities we should set in order to transform the current workforce to an AI-empowered one, regarding their skills and know-how?
- What role can the humanities play in forming the AI-vision and practice?/ How should digital humanities evolve in the AI-era? / How can AI disrupt the humanities and vice versa, in a creative manner?
- How can Europe facilitate the evolution of digital humanities in the AI era?
- How can Greece contribute to the digital humanities as a bridge between AI and the humanities?
- What are the priorities we should set with respect to humanities in the AI era?