Home › Educational policy
The IIT has structured its educational policy emphasizing on
- PhD programs jointly with Academic Institutions from Greece and abroad. Scholarships are available for the PhD candidates after examination. Details on current scholarships for PhD programs can be found here. Note that only those passing successfully written examinations are becoming PhD candidates.
- Post doc research programs. Apart from the scholarships granted by NCSR Demokritos the Institute support with its own resources the post doctoral research in collaboration with the individual Laboratories.
- Diploma theses (on under or post graduate level) in collaboration with Academic Institutions from both Greece and abroad.
- Short term Internships and undergraduate students’ training in the laboratories of the Institute.
- Lectures on Post graduate courses in collaboration with Greek Academic Institutions.
- Weekly Seminar Series on Informatics and Telecommunication.
- Joint programs (with Greek Universities)
- Joint PhD programs / Research Collaborations
- Lecture Series
- PhD theses
- MSc, BSc and Internships
- Educational policy