DITSEF* 4th Workshop took place in KEMEA’s premises (4 Kanellopoulou Av., Ministry of Citizen Protection, Athens, Greece), in Athens, Greece, on June 21st, 2012. The organisation was undertaken by KEMEA.
The full list of end users from the area of First Responders that attended the second day of DITSEF Workshop, follows: CEREN – Fire Brigade Colonel (FR), Fire Brigade Boats (FR), Cyprus Fire Brigade (CY), Hellenic Police (GR), Hellenic Fire Brigade (GR), Attika Road (GR), Attika Tollway Operations – Attikes Diadromes (GR), Pangaiasys (GR), National Ambulance Service (GR), Public Power Corporation (GR), Public Natular Gas Distribution Corporation (GR)
The 4th workshop included:
• Explanation of the demonstration
• IR Camera demonstration
• Gas Sensor demonstration
• PMR demonstration with attitude sensors
• Sonnet demonstration
• CEA Indoor localisation demonstration
• DEMOK Indoo localisation demonstration
• Film and presentation about Human Machine Interaction issues
Time of additional explanations and clarifications regarding the aforementioned systems were given to end-users in order to get familiarised with them. After the demonstrations, a debriefing session took place aiming to highlight the points of satisfaction and the points that need to be upgraded, from the end-users point of view.
For more, please press here.
* DITSEF, FP7-Collaborative Project, FP7-ICT-SEC-2007-1-225404, www.ditsef.eu