The Institute of Informatics & Telecommunications new Advisory Committee, set up in 2022, is composed of five distinguished researchers in fields relevant to IIT research areas:
• Michalis Matthaiou, Queen’s University Belfast, School of Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
• Dimitrios Nikolopoulos, Virginia Tech, USA
• Athina Markopoulou, University of California, Irvine, USA
• Georgios Smaragdakis, TU Delft, The Netherlands
• Danai Koutra, University of Michigan, USA
View the previous Advisory Board (2019 – 2021) of the Institute of Informatics & Telecommunications.