Visiting speakers Dimitris Skaltsas, Gerry Liaropoulos and Maria Georganaki will give a talk on “Leveraging big data and AI to assess probability of success in drug development” on Wednesday 27/2.
• Drug development: a burning platform
• Bringing together disparate data that can lead to better decision making
• Generating insights with the use of explainable Machine Learning models
• Applying Machine Learning outcomes to real-world problems: a case study
• Making the approach practical, and mitigating any risks